10 Things to Ask Yourself Before A Bathroom Remodel
1. Keep the same layout or expand? If the work requires a partial or full demolition, it’s a good idea to explore all of your options and possibilities.
2. In the shower, consider adding soap niches and/or a bench.
3. Consider tiling the walls all the way to the ceiling in the shower.
4. What kind of a door do you want for the shower? These days, the majority of our customers choose a frameless glass door (as shown in picture at top).
5. Add some accent tile in the shower walls and floor. You can also tie it to the vanity backsplash for consistency.
6. What style do you want for the new vanities, new mirrors and new light fixtures?
7. Consider backsplash around your bathtub.
8. Replace the bathroom window. Older windows date the room.
9. Make sure you have enough light by the vanities and in the shower. Recessed can lighting is one option.
10. Don’t forget a good quiet venting system.
Thanks for reading!
Atlanta Bathroom Remodeling
by Atlanta Curb Appeal