5 Ways to Decide If Your Deck is Dead
1) You feel like you are on a cruise ship in choppy waters when you walk across it.
2) The wood is so dried up and weathered that guests ask “Where did you get that interesting driftwood art sculpture in your backyard?”
3) You use a human chain to retrieve stuff from the back of the deck.
4) You purposely hose down the deck, just in case, on really hot days during a dry spell.
5) Your deck might be dead if after suggesting drinks on the deck to the neighbors, they suddenly have to go home to check on the dog.
All joking aside, deck maintenance is necessary to prolong the life of your deck. If your deck is on it’s last post, then let Atlanta Curb Appeal give you a quote for a new deck or deck staining! We can sometimes save a deck or a portion of the deck if the damage is minimal. Many times only the top boards of a deck need replacement, while the beams underneath are still in good shape. This typically amounts to considerable savings!
Atlanta Curb Appeal deck services include:
- Full Deck Installations
- Deck Staining
- Deck Painting
- Deck Additions
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Deck Screening Repairs/Installation/Framing
- Adding Deck stairs
- Adding Deck Entry/Exit Doors
For the month of July we are running a Deck Special! $250 off a new deck installation. Give us a call for a free estimate! Our deck work is meticulous; we take special care in cleaning and treating the wood before staining. A new stain or paint job will take your outdoor entertaining to the next level.
And don’t forget the concrete around the pool, we can pressure wash that beauty back in no time.
Thanks for reading!
Atlanta Curb Appeal