Breathtaking Before and After House Remodel in Atlanta Country Club
Home renovations are impressive in scope and detail. We love watching these transformation; it can be like walking into a brand new home when we are finished.
- Refinishing existing kitchen cabinets, building new doors and drawers shaker style, sand and repaint all cabinets inside and out
- Changed all hardware inside out on kitchen cabinets
- Install new under mount LED strip lighting
- Install new backsplash
- Install new quartz countertops
- New ceiling lighting
Living Room/Dining Before
Living Room/Dining Room After
Mudroom/Laundry Room After:
- Refinish cabinet
- Built corner new mudroom unit
- Changing all metal balusters and install new chandelier
Living Room Before:
- Demolition the old build-ins and fireplace cover
- Built new built ins cabinets
- Refinish brick with white wash technique
- Repaint inside the brick fire place (special high temp black paint)
- Demo mini bar and rebuilt – with wine cabinet and wine fridge plus under mount LED strip lighting
- Install can lights
- Paint all walls and ceiling
- Paint all walls, trim and ceiling
How did they find you?
Owners found me on East Cobb Moms Facebook Page.
What did the customer think of working with Atlanta Curb Appeal?
We clicked right away and we started the work as soon as they purchased the house. This Atlanta Country Club whole home renovation took about 4 weeks. The client is overjoyed and pleased with the end results.
How did they decide on the colors for the kitchen and living room?
The owner choose the colors themselves with a little help from us. We pained the Kitchen Walls, Sherwin Williams “Agreeable Gray” and the Cabinets a beautiful combination of white and gray, including Sherwin Williams, “Simple White”.
Want to read another makeover story? This Spectacular Whole House Makeover in Roswell was a gorgeous transformation.